Thursday, April 08, 2010

Waiting On God

I have just been listening to "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller again. This has been our theme song ever since it we heard it. I heard it on the radio a few days ago as I was getting ready to go into Hobby Lobby. I had to stop and write the following when I got in the store. I got busy and didn't put it on the blog, but want to do it today.

We have been waiting a long time. We started this process three and a half years ago, but God is quickly bringing our wait to an end. We should travel to bring our Hannah home soon. Some of you may be waiting for God to do something for you, give you something or accomplish something on your behalf. I don't know what you might be waiting on, but I want to encourage you to put your hope in God alone. It wasn't until I began to put Isaiah 4o:31 into practice that God gave me a peace about waiting. It says that "those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength." He is the Faithful One. I pray that each of you will hold onto Him and know that He is a work accomplishing His best for your life.

Here is a link to John Waller singing "While I'm Waiting" on Youtube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb7TSGptd3Y.

No comments: